Monday, September 8, 2008

"Tripp" the light fantastic



I had the honor of getting to be the "official" photographer for Richard Lee Carlson III (AKA Tripp) the son of Erin and Rick Carlson.
Erin works with Jennifer and saw my pictures and the request for models. She said that she had a real fresh face. I told her that I would love to take pictures of a newborn and the plan was hatched. No pun intended.

Shortly after she had the baby, she would call me and we would work out a time for the photo shoot. That day ended up being this past Sunday and it was a blast. I'm not going to post the pictures here. I will have them on my FlickR page as normal, but I want them to be the ones that are introducing Tripp to the world. Thanks to Erin and Rick for allowing me this opportunity and being so gracious.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

AWWWWW!!! PERFECT!!!!! That's great of you to do. Remember, we're around from now on, if you want to try your hand at Jack, just let me know (I'll try to make sure we're available!).

Ryan Baxter Photography